Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life is....

There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is miracle.
The other is as though everything is miracle.
-Albert Einstein -



After 2 weeks school holidays, I started school from this Monday. And I've got 2 assignments for 2 weeks subject which is about...... Support Children's rights and Safety within duty of care. Actually this subject is a little bit heavy........ 'cause it's about child abuse...

One assignment is written assignment, the other one is....... group presentation again. But I got great partners, Klaudia & Tomomi.


Today, Barbara gave us time to prepare for the presentation due on next Thursday so that I and Klaudia (Tomomi was absent!!) started researching about our presentation 'domestic violence' on the Internet.

When we were searching web sites one after another, we came across one quote with my favourite picture which was written by Albert Einstein.

It's the above.


"Miracle"
- a lucky thing that happens that you didn't expect or think was possible.

I like the word, "Miracle".

And..... my favourite perfume is called "Miracle" :-)))

No comments: