Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let's take a walk - sanpo ni ikou

The bright sunlight from the window woke me up this morning, it was around 7:50am. So I went to the living room and looked out of the window. Yes! The sun was showing his face finally :)) I was Just happy, the sun just made me happy in the early morning. It was just simple thing but it was really meaningful for me.

So, I was thinking for a while.... what I could do today..... except for filling out my workbook. Maybe....... I can take a walk to the beach...

I & Ania were planning to go for a cup of coffee this afternoon (that's what we usually do on weekends), so I just waited for her coming back from her work and we went for a walk to the beach with a nice cup of coffee and nice chat with her.

There is a small island at the Balmoral Beach, it's called Rocky Point Island, it's very nice spot where you can see the North Head in front of you. We sat on the rock and chatted and chatted and..... chatted.

It was not special event but...... it was still special for me.

After coming back home, Ania went to swimming pool (she is very tough!!) and I just read the book on the sofa at home (I was just very lazy...).

And... we had guests tonight, Ania's brother and his wife, Peter & Julia. They just came over our place for dinner. It was surprise visit but Ania cooked Polish food very quickly and luckily....I didn't need to do anything 'cause...... I backed cheese cake yesterday for..... no special reason.... but it could be nice desert for them today. I was lucky :)

It was nice & eventful day, actually.

That's kinda.... The early bird catches the worm :)) Maybe!

No comments: