Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nothing special is very special

I often come across the very special moment when I work with children, especially with babies.

One day, one boy, he is 11 months, was standing against the wall, then in a few days he was tottering hesitantly into my waiting arms. Then another few days he was off and running, leaving babyhood behind...

Babies develop physical abilities so quick and that is amazing at the rapid transformation.

There is nothing I can do to encourage the baby to take his/her first step. Maybe there are still something I can help them to take their first step as a childcare worker, giving body massage or physical activiies for them, but normally babies start walking without learning from others, even from parents..

Baby's first step is a developmental milestone that most parents never forget. But I sometimes felt very sorry for the parents that they missed their baby's first step if it happened in a childcare centre...

Well... what I want to say is that.... everyday is special...?!
even if it is not a good day for me. Maybe there is a reason that it's not a good day for me..

My daily life here is very simple, I could say every single day is passing uneventfully, go to school, work, do assignment, then somehow it's already time to bed...

I feel the day is gone very quickly....

But I am healthy, have no physical defect, can work, can study, can meet friends, have fun... it's normal life but these simple events are very special for me and must be grateful for being healthy.

Well....again! now I have no idea what I am writing... ;-)))
Too much wine!

Need to stop now :-))

No comments: