Sunday, January 04, 2009

Explore new places

It was a beautiful sunny day, I went to Palm Beach with my friend. From my place, about 45 mins drive to Palm Beach. It is blessed with a lush evergreen bushland and golden sand on the beach. Also it is a place for the rich and famous with many multi million dollar houses!!

On our way to the beach, there were many beautiful lagoons, beaches and parks I've never seen before. I just realized that I haven't traveled much since I came to Australia and haven't known much about even Sydney.. There are so many beautiful places in NSW I've never been to.

When I was in Toronto, I went everywhere by bicycle to explore new places... everywhere. So, now it's time to do it again here! but not by bicycle though.... too many up & down hills in Sydney.


In 2009, explore new places, that's one of my new year's resolution!

Find a new place!


No comments: