Friday, September 05, 2008

The path

If you are walking in the woods, suddenly the path splits into two different roads, which one would you chose? The one covered with grass that few people had taken or the cleared one that many others had already walked down?

I had chosen the less traveled road since... when? ....... why?

It's because I didn't want to have ordinary life by making the same choices others make or I just expected that I could have more valuable or more satisfying life by even taking a risks or taking more time..... or I was just brave enough then, had courage to do it? don't know..

Going to Canada, it made all the differences, I even stayed there for 1.5 years. After my full life in Toronto, that made me back to Japan to live ordinary... real... life there, I felt something like that..

Somehow I felt something uncomfortable, something wrong staying in Japan after a year.. even I was with my family, friends and had a job there. I felt living life there was a little bit boring and no excitement. I though there was another place where I could lead my life more happier and enjoyable..

Sometimes I wonder about my life.

Now I am here.. In coming to Australia, I will never know which path is better. I suppose I chose the less traveled road though. I feel that I am a bit tired of walking this way, I wish I could find a shortcut... is it because of getting old? or am not brave enough anymore? or Is it time to make a choice?

No, not yet.. I only walked halfway through the path, still there's another half left, need to walk to the end of the road.

I can stop walking anytime, 'cause I am the one who choose the way... but not yet..and not now.

No comments: